Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many times should I bathe my dog?
06-21-2011, 09:58 AM
How many times should I bathe my dog?
I'm not a fan of giving dogs or any other pet a bath, but I know I have to do this. How many times a month, year, etc should I give my dog a bath? She's quite small, and I'm sure some of you've seen the picture of my dog. Last bath I gave her was around a month ago.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2011, 10:15 AM
RE: How many times should I bathe my dog?
Well is your dog indoors or outdoors the most. If she's indoors and sleeps in your bed or on your furniture, bather her every week or every month. Since she's a smaller dog, you can probably bathe her once a month. But, if you feel comfortable bathing her every week, go for it.
10-11-2011, 09:07 AM
(06-21-2011 10:15 AM)DogLover33 Wrote:  Well is your dog indoors or outdoors the most. If she's indoors and sleeps in your bed or on your furniture, bather her every week or every month. Since she's a smaller dog, you can probably bathe her once a month. But, if you feel comfortable bathing her every week, go for it.

I have small Boston Terriers that live (I mean own) my house and sleep in bed with me...I find every 3 weeks is just about right and always use natural shampoos and conditioners.
11-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Reply:
If your dog indoors and sleep on your bad and furniture. So it's necessary that you should have to give him bath alternate day, because he took germs on his body so it’s necessary.

website development
06-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Either these people have outdoor dogs or the articles were written a long time ago when the quality of pet shampoo was very poor! Times have changed! Today, dogs enjoy shampoos and conditioners that are on par with the best human shampoos- that don’t have harsh chemicals and that don’t strip the hair of all of its oils.

How men become players